PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
As MECCANOTECNİCA UMBRA TURKEY SIZDIRMAZLIK ELEMANLARI SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as "MTU Turkey"), we exercise the utmost care for the security of your personal data. With this consideration, we take the necessary technical and administrative measures for the processing and storage of all personal data belonging to all persons associated with MTU Turkey, particularly our invaluable prospective employees like yourself, in accordance with Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as "the Law"). With an awareness of the responsibility, we bear and having the title of Data Controller, we process your personal data in the way explained below and within the framework of the limitations set forth in Article 4 of the Law;
- a) In compliance with the law and in good faith,
- b) In an accurate and timely manner,
- c) For determined, clear and legitimate purposes,
- d) Related, limited, and proportionate to the purpose of processing,
- e) With storage durations suitable for processing purposes.
- Types of Personal Data Processed, Processing Purposes and Legal Basis
As MTU Turkey, we process your personal data indicated below to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations concerning our invaluable prospective employees like yourself in line with the purposes indicated herein.
Your personal data stated below will be processed for the explained purposes.
- Identity and Contact Data
Your Identity and Contact Data will be processed for the undertaking of the operations arising from sub-paragraphs (a) and (c) of paragraph 5/2 of the Law and the performance of contractual obligations. Within this scope, your information about Name-Surname, TR Identity Number, Identification Document copy, Date of Birth, e-mail address, mobile phone number, home telephone number, physical address etc. will be processed to evaluate your applications and to make the necessary notifications to the relevant state institutions.
- Background and Professional Experience Information
The information about your educational and professional experience covering diplomas, certificates, foreign languages, courses, sectors, titles of the companies worked for, positions, references, military service completion status, and, if applicable, travel restrictions will be processed for the performance of the legal obligations pursuant to sub-paragraphs (a) and (f) of paragraph 5/2 of the Law in line with our legitimate interests. The said data will be processed within this scope for the purposes of conducting the employment assessment for our prospective employees like yourself and identifying the fields in which you may be productive when you start working.
- c) Convictions and Security Measures
The information on your Convictions and Security Measures will be stored and processed in compliance with the conditions indicated in Article 6 of the Law titled "Conditions for Processing Sensitive Data" on the basis of your criminal record certificate to be used for the employment assessment and, if requested by any state institution, to be shared with the institution concerned.
All data stated to be processed by the Company within the scope of this article may be shared with our parent company, business partner companies that provide servers and infrastructure services to MTU Turkey under the conditions specified in the Law or on the basis of your express consent.
- Rights of the Personal Data Owner Under the Law
Within this scope, our prospective employees are entitled to exercise the rights indicated below by applying to MTU Turkey having the title of "data controller" under Article 11 of the Law when they see fit.
Therefore, the persons concerned are entitled to;
- Learn whether their personal data are processed,
- Request information for their personal data processed if applicable,
- Learn the purpose of the processing of the personal data and whether these data are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Know about the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred, request the correction of the errors in their personal data, and, if there has been a transfer, request the demand for the said correction from the third party concerned,
- Request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of the personal data within thirty days pursuant to the Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction and Anonymization of Personal Data in case the reasons requiring the processing of the data concerned are no longer relevant and, if there has been a transfer, request the communication of this request to the third parties to whom the transfer has been made,
- Object to the occurrence of a negative outcome for the person as a result of the processed data,
- Claim damages within the framework of laws in case of the occurrence of damages arising from unlawful data processing.
- Application Procedure and Content
The applications concerning the requests indicated above may be made in the following ways:
- In writing to the address of İkitelli Osb Mahallesi Eskoop C6-1 Blok Sk. Eskoop Sit. No: 292 /292- Başakşehir / İstanbul or;
- By electronic mail to the addresses of firstname.lastname@example.org, with the condition of using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or the electronic mail address that had been communicated to MTU Turkey by the person concerned and registered in MTU Turkey's information systems.
The applications made by our prospective employees like yourself through means other than those indicated herein will not be considered within the framework of the principles of legal compliance and data security.
Along with the information and documents concerning the request, you also need to provide the following information clearly:
- Your name, surname and, if the application is made in writing, signature,
- TR identity number for the citizens of the Republic of Turkey; nationality, passport number and, if applicable, the foreigner identification number for citizens of other countries,
- Residence or work address for communication,
- Electronic mail address, telephone or fax number for notification, and
- The subject of the request.
The information listed above must be included in the application pursuant to legislation; in case of any missing information, the application cannot be processed.
- Responses to Applications
The applications written in the Turkish language to be sent to MTU Turkey and containing the requests of the person concerned will be replied to as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest by either electronic mail or physical mail and our relevant departments will undertake the necessary operations requested.
Within the scope of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for Applications to Data Controllers ("Communiqué") published by the Personal Data Protection Authority; in case the response requires an additional cost, the operation will be undertaken in exchange for a fee based on the pricing regulated in the Communiqué.