Meccanotecnica Umbra is a company that deals with the production of mechanical seals certified for over 50 years, when it was founded in a country of Umbria between Spoleto and Assisi. Today, Meccanotecnica Umbra is a well-established company that offers quality products in important world markets such as China, United States, Brazil and India.
Quality and certifications
Meccanotecnica Umbra enjoys numerous quality certifications. To achieve compliance with the requirements of the technique, the company must demonstrate quality, expertise and appropriate services, with the aim of always positioning the customer and his needs first. The company processes of Meccanotecnica Umbra are always aimed at progress and creating a long-term relationship with the end user. Meccanotecnica Umbra mechanical seals meet a company quality system complying with ISO 9001 since 1995.
The Meccanotecnica Umbra product certifications are:
- WEEE: aimed at limiting the amount of waste of equipment destined for landfills, encouraging policies for the recycling and reuse of equipment and components. The economic burdens of treatment, recovery and disposal of end-of-life equipment are entrusted to producers, so as to encourage the introduction of environmental considerations.
- ATEX: Meccanotecnica Umbra, on the basis of the requirements of this legislation, supplies certified mechanical seals to the market, making available the documentation on how to use seals on equipment that meet the directives.
- ROHS: legislation concerning the restriction of the use of hazardous materials such as lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Food suitability: for some time now, the company has been working with partners in the drinking water, beverage and food industries, thus adhering to the safety standards applied in the food/beverage industry.
- Reach: regulation that provides for the communication of all substances of a quantity equal to or greater than one tonne per year, produced or imported in the territory. Meccanotecnica ensures that the substances used comply with this regulation.
More information about production of certified mechanical seals
If you need more information on the production of certified mechanical seals, do not hesitate to fill out the form in the contact section, one of our operators will be ready to answer you as soon as possible.